VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Leaders in Knox County are setting high goals for the year.
The annual State of the County address was held in Vincennes on Monday night.
Commission President Kelli Streeter spoke to members of the public and local government.
There was a review of the successes from 2017, including lessons learned and how to apply those this year.
Streeter says the county should be focused on the future of the children of Knox County.
- Leaders in Knox County hold State of the County address
- INDOT addresses dangerous Knox County intersection
- Knox County leaders unveil Stellar Logo
- Vigo County leaders hold mock election
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County prepares for primaries
- Knox County holds first homeless task force meeting
- Knox County library to hold active shooter training for staff
- State approves license for opioid treatment program in Knox County
- Leaders to hold mock election at Vigo County Public Library