TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - People in one local neighborhood met on Thursday to discuss improving their environment.
Terre Haute leaders held a Lafayette Revitalization meeting.
It allowed people who live in that area to ask questions of Terre Haute leaders.
Those questions centered on how leaders can improve the roads and infrastructures.
People who attended the meeting say it's all about making sure north Terre Haute isn't forgotten.
"We had an analysis done of Lafayette Avenue. Things that we can do in the short term one to three years that would improve the safety of Lafayette Avenue," Jane Santucci said.
During the meeting community members also had the chance to talk with county engineers.
They learned how Vigo County planned to improve the areas of Lafayette its responsible for.
- Leaders and community meet during revitalization meeting
- VCSC Community Meetings Announced
- Community leaders to discuss school safety concerns at NAACP meeting
- Clay City leaders hold open house to discuss downtown revitalization
- Group meets for community brainstorming session
- North and South Korean leaders hold surprise meeting
- PRIDE Meets Terradise Festival
- Group working to revitalize 12 Points area
- Haute Life hosts meet and greet for community
- Poor attendance at first in series of VCSC community meetings