TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - If you plan to be out celebrating this Saint Patrick's Day weekend, a local law firm wants to make sure the fun doesn't put you behind bars.
That's why Fleschner, Stark, Tanoos, and Newlin want to give you a Safe and Sober ridge home.
The firm is offering free rides on Saturday, March 16th.
Rides run from 8:00 p.m. until 3:00 a.m. on Sunday morning.
To get the ride, call 812-251-8294.
- Law firm offers free taxi rides on Saint Patrick's Day
- Law firm offers free cab rides for Thanksgiving eve
- Local law firm offers free cab rides home
- Terre Haute to offer free bus rides on Election Day
- Terre Haute offers free city bus rides on election day
- Saint Patrick's Day parade kicks off in downtown Terre Haute
- Local law firm holds memorial ceremony
- Mullican Law Firm catches fire Monday evening
- Law firm to pay for your cab ride home so you can avoid drinking and driving
- Free fishing day offers fun to community