GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Greene County man is facing charges after police say they busted him for production and possession of child pornography.
Last week, police arrested 28-year-old Brett Walker of Switz City.
The investigation started when the Indiana Crimes Against Children Task Force received a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
Several law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, searched Walker's home on 4th Street in Switz City.
He was charged with child molestation, child exploitation, and possession of child pornography.
- Law enforcement, including FBI, search Greene County man's home, accused of making child pornography
- FBI raids Terre Haute home, found child pornography and child-sized mannequins
- Princeton man arrested on child pornography charges
- Terre Haute man arrested for possession of child pornography
- 71-year-old man arrested, accused of watching child pornography inside fast food restaurant
- Law enforcement strictly enforcing helmet law for young ATV riders
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Weekend tornado destroys homes in Greene County
- Trial moved for Greene County 18-year-old accused of child molesting