TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A new tool is aiming to help local businesses grow.
Launch Terre Haute recently received a grant from the Wabash Valley Community Foundation $1,000.
Launch plans to use that money to create a podcast studio with the goal is to have the studio ready in the first few months of next year.
We're told all community members will have access to it.
- Launch Terre Haute utilizing grant money to create podcast studio
- Launch Terre Haute looks ahead with grant announcement
- Launch Terre Haute hosts women-centric event
- Launch Terre Haute hosts future business leaders
- Local utility workers represent Terre Haute at International Lineman's Rodeo
- Community Crossing Grant Program awards money to Terre Haute and Vigo County
- Terre Haute South student creates award-winning app
- A new Terre Haute yoga studio will help you take flight
- Launch Terre Haute continues series to help inspire creativity
- Launch Terre Haute meets with up and coming entrepreneurs