PARIS, Ill. (WTHI) - This is your last chance to enjoy a longtime Wabash Valley staple.
Sunday is the last day for Pumpkin Works in Paris, Illinois.
News 10 broke the news in September that owners Paul and Sherry Staley are retiring at the end of this season. The couple has been running the business for twenty-six years.
Pumpkin Works will close for good at 6pm Sunday, October 28th.
If you'd like to visit one final time armbands are $15 and include admission to all activities behind the barn and a free pumpkin under ten pounds. Children under three can get in for free.
- Last chance to visit Pumpkin Works
- Pumpkin Works to close after this year
- Pumpkin Works owners planning to retire
- It's National Pumpkin Day!
- Local kids get the chance to learn how a hospital works during visit
- Decorate a pumpkin and win a prize
- Pumpkin Works ends its 26 years of entertaining the Wabash Valley
- The color of your pumpkin could save a life
- Big cats enjoy tasty treats during Pumpkin Party
- Children's Museum of Indianapolis will give you a chance to visit Greece