TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We are learning more after police were forced to clear a large group out of Deming Park in Terre Haute.
The Terre Haute Police Department told News 10 around 300 college-age students were in the park taking part in a large kickball tournament.
Police said there were drugs involved.
Police blocked the entrance to the park as they dispersed the crowd.
- Police clear Deming Park as hundreds gather for kickball tournament, drugs reported being involved
- Deming Park Pool open for the summer
- Holiday cheer lights up Deming Park
- Easter bunny hops into Deming Park
- Winners announced for Christmas in the Park at Deming Park
- Kickball for Casy event set for this weekend
- Pictures with the Easter bunny at Deming Park
- Council votes to table vote on rezoning near Deming Park
- Will past pool problems move back Deming Park opening date?
- Friends of the Arboretum spruce up Deming Park