TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI)-A local food bank now has a boost to help those in need.
On Friday, Kroger donated over $4,000 to Catholic Charities this morning. The money is in addition to the donations the organization already receives twice a week.
The donation is a part of Kroger's Zero Hunger Zero Waste initiative. The company will donate more than $400,000 by the end of February to various organizations.
- Kroger donated over $4,000 to Catholic Charities
- Local fraternity makes large donation to Catholic Charities Christmas Store
- Donation will help Catholic Charities with nearly 60,000 meals
- Popeyes donates proceeds to Catholic Charities in Terre Haute
- Center donates $4,000 to help foster kids
- Catholic Charities breaks ground on new building
- Catholic Charities hosts annual benefit dinner
- Officers present donations to local charities
- Meijer and Catholic Charities team up to feed the hungry
- Rubber ducks race down the Wabash to support Catholic Charities