TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Red Kettle Campaign and Kroger teamed up for a little friendly competition...and it was all for the greater good.
Kroger management and staff at all three locations spent a couple of hours on Wednesday ringing the famous red bell for your donations.
That money will go to the Salvation Army to help those who need it th0e most.
Officials say funds are a bit behind, and any amount helps.
For a list of Red Kettle sites, click here.
- Kroger and the Salvation Army team up to raise money
- Community Spotlight: Salvation Army
- Salvation Army begins Christmas program signups
- Kroger raises minimum age to 21 for gun, ammunition purchases
- Salvation Army and Marine Corp League team up to help local families
- Salvation Army short of goal, you can still help
- Donations needed to avoid cuts to Salvation Army programs
- Salvation Army starts new program to help deal with divorce
- Salvation Army looking for volunteers to adopt a family
- Salvation Army set to roll out the red kettles