KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Knox County will be able to help more people dealing with drug issues.
The county's drug court received a $500,000 drug court enhancement grant.
This money will be used to increase the program's capacity to more than 50 people.
There will also be a story to evaluate the program's effectiveness.
The funding kicks in on January 1st of 2019.
The treatment program helps people recover from addiction and then re-enter the workforce.
- Knox County receives grant money for drug court
- Vincennes school receives grants money for literacy program
- Vincennes fire officials receive $90,000 in grant money
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
- Two local counties receive grant for Narcan
- Clay County group receives $40,000 grant
- Knox County will soon want your input with grant process
- Marshall to receive housing grant
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County prepares for primaries