VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - A bridge in Knox County will be closed starting on Monday.
The Indiana Department of Transportation says it will be closing the State Road 441 bridge, or the Memorial Bridge, starting next week.
Memorial Bridge connects downtown Vincennes to Westport, Illinois.
INDOT says it is expected to be closed for about five days.
An official detour will use U.S. 41, U.S. 150, and Illinois 30.
- Knox County bridge set to close for about a week
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Two Terre Haute bridges set to close for road projects
- Major bridge project set to wrap this week
- Major Vincennes bridge close for the rest of the week
- Visitation set for North Knox gym teacher set for Sunday
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County prepares for primaries
- Completion timeframe set for McDaniel Road bridge
- Bridge closed while crews begin repair