BICKNELL, Ind. (WTHI) - The Knox County Sheriff's Office will help cover a Bicknell Police Officer's shifts - for the time being.
Over the weekend, News 10 reported Officer Jacob Fischer was on administrative leave.
The city says it is looking into two complaints against Fischer.
On Monday, the city attorney declined to explain what exactly the complaints alleged.
He did say this leave is not considered a disciplinary action.
- Knox County Sheriff's Office to cover shifts for Bicknell officer placed on administrative leave
- Bicknell police officer placed on administrative leave
- Knox County Sheriff's Office stepping in to help Bicknell after town's chief arrested
- Bicknell officer avoids trial through plea agreement
- Bicknell police chief arrested on battery charge after incident with Knox County prosecutor's office investigator
- Bicknell police chief placed on administrative leave after he is accused of battery against a prosecutor's office employee
- Bicknell City Council approved interlocal agreement with Knox County Sheriff's department
- After help Bicknell with police coverage, the Knox County Sheriff's Office says it will need to reevaluate resources ahead of the school year
- Knox County swears in new K-9 officer
- Bicknell Board of Works votes to dismiss police officer