BLOOMFIELD, Ind. (WTHI) – Eastern Greene High School students will see a new face walking the halls this year.
Eric Kirkendall is taking over as the high school principal.
He moves to Greene County after spending 12 years as an educator and administrator in Tucson, Arizona. Kirkendall grew up in Kokomo, Indiana.
“I’m really excited for this school year,” Kirkendall said.
Freshman orientation was today. He said meeting this year’s freshman class encouraged him.
Kirkendall isn’t the only new principal in Greene County.
The Bloomfield School District recently named Mike Riggleman as the elementary school principal.
- Eastern Greene High School welcomes Eric Kirkendall as Principal
- Eastern Greene High School renovates after construction defects
- Terre Haute North welcomes new principal
- Parents upset over Eastern Greene school board decision
- Finishing touches being made on Eastern Greene High School building project
- Marshall Schools welcome student walk out
- Governor Eric Holcomb signs gaming bill
- Crews battle fire in eastern Vigo County
- Pain medication missing at eastern Indiana prison
- One hurt in eastern Vigo County crash