VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Vincennes is dealing with some high water.
News 10 stopped by Kimmell Park Wednesday afternoon and we found the park mostly underwater!
Other areas in the city are trying to prevent flooding.
Crews worked this week to help fill sand bags for those in need. There was also help from the Knox County Sheriff's Jail Inmate Program.
- Kimmell Park in Vincennes dealing with flood water
- Kimmell Park closed again to high water; University not worried about flood damage
- Vincennes city parks get WIFI
- VU students facing possible charges after altercation at Kimmell Park
- Officers practice ice water rescues in Vincennes
- Gregg Park pickleball courts open in Vincennes
- Vincennes new drinking water facility in final stretch of completion
- Parts of Linton deal with serious flooding
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Construction closes Vincennes street