TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Children had a chance to have fun while exploring the STEM fields on Monday.
The Vigo County Public Library hosted a robot obstacle course program.
Children made their own obstacle courses and then used coding to tell the robot how to get through.
This is just one of many technology activities that the library offers.
Learn more about other events here.
- Kids make a robot obstacle course - and then using coding to navigate it
- Camp Navigate
- Driving robots through coding at the library
- Camp Navigate kids snag some free pie
- Building and coding: 20 Wabash Valley kids take part in robotics program
- Camp Navigate summer camp prepares kids for future
- Navigating Cough and Cold Medicines
- Hour of Code inspires kids to learn about technology
- Camp Navigate receives “Turnip the Beet” Award
- Navigating life with a feeding tube