TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It's never too early to get your children learning in the kitchen.
Children ages four through 12 can get cooking in Deming Park this summer.
It's an event hosted by Terre Haute Parks and Recreation.
Wednesday was the first class.
The theme for the day was beach treats.
They made crab cupcakes, under the sea graham crackers, and ocean flow drinks.
Organizers say the kids just really enjoy what they get to do.
It costs $7 per class, and there are four classes left.
- Kids in the kitchen, cooking classes let little ones learn to cook
- Kids in the kitchen: Cooking up fun at the Terre Haute Children's Museum
- Kids learn how to cook healthy food at Terre Haute Children's Museum
- Third annual Culinary Queens Cooking for Community!
- Chili cook off helps out the community
- Work on hold for Cook Road Bridge
- Tim Cook wants stricter privacy laws
- Local care facility hosts cooking competition
- Young chefs graduate from cooking program
- Rose-Hulman's Cook Stadium is under construction