VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Kids are exploring music this summer through a special camp.
Tuesday's Art Sampler class was called 'Movin and Groovin.'
The Community School of the Arts at Indiana State University holds camps like these throughout the summer.
They allow students to get a new view through several kinds of art.
Instructors hope the students take away important lessons.
"We've been doing a lot of folk dances that go from different countries. So we're just teaching dances and trying to incorporate a little culture and stuff they can take back with them and know for the rest of their lives," Instructor Brooke Meadows said.
- Kids get 'Movin and Groovin' at special summer camp
- Camp Navigate summer camp prepares kids for future
- Kids learn about minerals at Marshall summer camp
- Summer games underway for Special Olympics Indiana
- 14th and Chestnut holds summer camp
- Kids at Terre Haute summer camp learn a little "Sweet Science"
- Summer camp wraps up with free fishing pole for some kids
- Boy Scouts hold car wash for summer camp
- Boys and Girls Club summer camp kicks off
- Terre Haute North students hold special event for Camp Navigate