TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Summer camps are in full swing all around the Wabash Valley.
The Vigo County YMCA had a sweet treat for kids on Friday.
Sweet Science Yogurt and Ice Cream was at the Y.
Kids had the chance to work with liquid nitrogen.
Learning how it reacted with Captain Crunch and ice cream.
Sweet Science showed the kids that learning can still be fun.
"When they see what they did and then they get to eat it, they're like oh my gosh...I'm a scientist now too. So, it's pretty cool," Assistant Camp Director Courtney Johnson said.
If your child missed this one, the Sweet Science Lab will be back next month.
To learn more, click here.
- Kids at Terre Haute summer camp learn a little "Sweet Science"
- Kids learn about minerals at Marshall summer camp
- Terre Haute kids learn a lesson in fire safety
- Camp Navigate summer camp prepares kids for future
- Toddlers learn while playing at Children's Museum summer camp
- Kids learn how to cook healthy food at Terre Haute Children's Museum
- Terre Haute Children's museum learning lab teaches about human brain
- Kids get 'Movin and Groovin' at special summer camp
- You can sign your kid up for summer camp now
- Kids encouraged to make messes in 'Messy Science' summer camp