VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A jury has found a Terre Haute man guilty in a child molestation case.
Kevin Snapp was facing 20 counts of child molesting, 30 charges in all.
Terre Haute Police arrested Snapp back in December of 2014. Detectives stated the accusations come from children Snapp babysat between 2011 and 2014.
Snapp was found guilty on all charges but two charges that were dismissed. His sentencing is scheduled for March 29.
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case
- Terre Haute man found not guilty on all counts in child molestation trial
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute firefighter arrested on multiple counts of child molestation
- Terre Haute firefighter accused of child molesting appears in court
- Terre Haute man pleads guilty in stabbing case