VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An east-side business is now closed.
The Kellogg's Snacks Plant in Seelyville is now officially shut down.
The closure occurred in phases and began earlier this year.
News 10 reached out to Kellogg's and they say the final phase is complete and the plant is now closed.
There's no word yet on if anything will move into that facility.
- Kellogg's officially shutters their plant in Vigo County
- Company buys former Kellogg's property, expected to bring jobs to Vigo County
- New life for an old building? Discussion set for the future of former Kellogg's Snacks Plant
- Saturn Petcare's plans to move into the old Kellogg's Snack Plant in Seelyvilly fall-through
- Vigo County manufacturing plant gets new life
- Patient records found at shuttered Indiana abortion clinics
- Vigo County Historical Museum officially opens doors
- Election officials certify Vigo County election results
- Officials say electrical problem caused house fire in Vigo County