VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An east-side business is now closed.
The Kellogg's Snacks Plant in Seelyville is now officially shut down.
The closure occurred in phases and began earlier this year.
News 10 reached out to Kellogg's and they say the final phase is complete and the plant is now closed.
There's no word yet on if anything will move into that facility.
- Kellogg's officially shutters their plant in Vigo County
- Company buys former Kellogg's property, expected to bring jobs to Vigo County
- Vigo County manufacturing plant gets new life
- New life for an old building? Discussion set for the future of former Kellogg's Snacks Plant
- Saturn Petcare's plans to move into the old Kellogg's Snack Plant in Seelyvilly fall-through
- Patient records found at shuttered Indiana abortion clinics
- Officials say electrical problem caused house fire in Vigo County
- Look up: New tech being used by Vigo County officials
- Vigo County health officials ramp up West Nile warnings