PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) -A man is listed in critical condition after he was shot in the face.
Now, police say the teen that shot at him will face a judge on Thursday.
Authorities say it happened around 6:30 on Wednesday at a home off of County Road 590 South in Mansfield.
The victim was identified as 31-year-old Charles McCleery.
McCleery was transported to Indianapolis for treatment.
He remains in critical condition.
Police say their suspect is a juvenile.
However, according to officials, that juvenile is being mandatorily charged as an adult.
Since he will be charged as an adult, the Parke County Sheriff has identified their suspect at 16-year-old Zachary McCleery.
He'll go to court on Thursday at 1:30 p.m.
Parke County Sheriff Justin Cole told us the victim's father was shot at the exact location about a week ago by a different suspect.
- Juvenile to be charged as an adult for Parke County attempted murder
- Parke County teen officially charged as an adult for attempted murder
- Sheriff: Female juvenile survives suicide attempt at Juvenile Center
- Linton man charged with attempted murder
- Man arrested, facing attempted murder charges in Greene County
- Vigo County man charged with attempted murder files plea agreement
- Parke County woman arrested for domestic battery on a juvenile
- Two adults, three kids saved in Parke County water rescue
- Man facing attempted murder charge after late 2019 shooting
- Vigo County Juvenile Center getting upgrades