PARKE COUNTY, Ind (WTHI) - A jury will now decide the fate of a man accused of causing a deadly crash.
Bryan Robertson was set to plead guilty Thursday, instead on tuesday Parke County Judge Sam Swaim rejected his plea agreement.
Now he'll face a jury on June 25th.
Robertson is accused of driving drunk in December 2017. Police say he crossed the center line and hit another vehicle.
Former Parke County Sheriff Mike Eslinger and his wife Darla both died in that crash.
- Jury to hear Bryan Robertson's Case
- Jury hears opening arguments in child molesting case
- Bryan Colangelo resigns as 76ers president
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Hearing wraps in ballot dispute case
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case
- Judge will hear a case over whose name comes first
- Shahadey garnishment hearing delayed
- Woman involved in deadly child neglect case waits to hear how her sentence will be served
- Jury selection underway for criminal confinement trial in Vigo County