VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A jury has been seated for a child molesting trial in Vigo County.
The trial for William Billings began Tuesday morning.
We've been told the trial is expected to last through Wednesday.
Billings is accused of luring a seven-year-old girl into a secluded area in 2016.
The child told police Billings asked her to help him find his lost dog.
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Jury hears opening arguments in child molesting case
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Jury finds William Billings not guilty of child molesting
- Judge sends a Terre Haute man to prison for molesting a child
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes