TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A jury has been selected in the murder trial of Clarence Bell Jr.
Police say Bell shot and killed Ray Rose in September of 2018.
Officers found Rose's body on the side of 18th and Wabash in Terre Haute.
They say Rose was a transient.
Police say the murder happened shortly after Bell's car was damaged.
According to court staff, the trial is expected to last all week.
- Jury selected for man accused of 2018 Terre Haute murder
- Jury selection begins for Indiana man accused of murder, cannibalism
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Jury selection complete for Terre Haute man accused of impersonating a police officer
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man arrested for murder
- Jury selection underway for man accused of setting fire to Bridgeton Bridge in 2005
- Shawn Keen selected as new Terre Haute Police Chief
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case