VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A jury heard opening arguments Monday afternoon in the Kevin Snapp trial.
Snapp faces 20 counts of child molesting, 30 charges in all.
Terre Haute Police arrested Snapp back in December of 2014. Detectives stated the accusations come from children Snapp babysat between 2011 and 2014.
The trial should last into Thursday.
- Jury hears opening arguments in child molesting case
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case
- Jury to hear Bryan Robertson's Case
- Jury finds William Billings not guilty of child molesting
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Child molestation cases on the rise in Indiana
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge