PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new details on a Parke County homicide case from last June.
A jury found Dana Harris, Jr. not guilty for aggravated battery, reckless homicide, and criminal recklessness.
Police said Harris was the suspect in a stabbing that led to the death of Shane Skelton.
Harris said the stabbing happened in self-defense.
- Jury finds Parke County man 'not guilty' for 2018 homicide
- Jury finds William Billings not guilty of child molesting
- Jury finds Franklin Fennell guilty on all counts; faces 30-37 months in prison
- Parke County man sentenced after jury convicts him of covered bridge arson
- Vigo County man files for plea right before jury trial
- GUILTY: Jury convicts Quintin Towles Jr. on four counts
- "Guilty, but mentally ill" Jury convicts man for setting fire to Bridgeton Bridge
- Homicide investigation underway in Greene County after man shot
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- Nathan Derickson changes plea, guilty to reckless homicide