VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A jury has delivered a verdict in a case that involved a man threatening her.
Gary Diana,55 faced charges of intimidation and possession of a controlled substance. The charges stem back to an incident in April of 2018.
At the time, police said his home nurse contacted police and said Diana threatened her.
As part of the investigation, police searched his home. They used the Red Flag Law to temporarily take 200 guns, ammunition, and explosives from his home on 936 E. Sunset Pike Drive in southern Vigo County.
The law enables authorities to restrict gun usage for people who may harm to others or themselves.
As of now, there's no sentencing date set.
- Jury delivers verdict in Vigo County case involving Red Flag Law
- Jury delivers verdict in Martin County double murder trial
- Many push for the Red Flag Law
- Red-flag law used to remove guns, ammo from Vigo county home
- Red Flag Warnings
- VERDICT: Jury makes decision in Franklin Fennell trial
- Jury reaches verdict in trial for man investigators say set fire to Vigo County Community Corrections building
- Bipartisan ‘red flag’ gun laws plan has support in Congress
- Verdict reached in murder trial
- Jury selection underway for criminal confinement trial in Vigo County