CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) — A man faces a total of up to 32 years in prison after a guilty verdict Wednesday in a child molestation case.
A jury convicted Brice Holden on a child molestation charge, which carries a possible sentence of two to 12 years. Jurors also found him to be a habitual offender, which could add six to 20 years to his sentence. Holden had previous felony convictions.
The case stems from a juvenile who reported inappropriate physical contact by Holden in 2017.
A judge will sentence Holden in July.
A previous story incorrectly identified this verdict in a previous and separate case involving Holden.
- CORRECTION: Man facing up to 32 year sentence in molestation case
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Final Fork: 32 restaurants remain
- 129-years: Snapp sentenced on 28 counts of child molesting
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Clay County man charged with child molesting