TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Junior Achievement of the Wabash Valley dedicates itself to teaching kids financial literacy.
The organization is behind the yearly 'Real Life' program.
It gives students a look at what it's like to live in the real world.
As part of the program, students learn how to budget money, balance checkbooks, and shop for groceries.
Now the organization needs your help.
It is looking for volunteers to help with the 'Financial Planning for Real Life Program.'
Organizers say around 1,200 students go through that program, and they would like to have 200 volunteers.
To get involved, click here.
- Junior Achievement of the Wabash Valley in need of volunteers
- Community Spotlight: Junior Achievement
- Junior Achievement holds Hall of Fame dinner
- Meals on Wheels looking for volunteers in Wabash Valley
- National shortage of volunteer firefighters felt in Wabash valley
- Wabash Valley kids explore the Wabash River
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town