TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Junior Achievement of the Wabash Valley held its Hall of Fame dinner on Thursday night.
The organization hosted the community leaders who help make the program a reality.
Junior Achievement teaches local students the value of money.
Organizers say teaching the next generation of students is a community effort.
The group serves 10 counties.
It's behind programs like "Let's Get Real."
During the program, middle school students learn what it's like to budget and live life as an adult.
- Junior Achievement holds Hall of Fame dinner
- Community Spotlight: Junior Achievement
- Junior Achievement of the Wabash Valley in need of volunteers
- Musicians inducted into Hall of Fame
- Buddy Ellinger Junior sentenced
- West Terre Haute church holds community dinner
- Lighthouse Mission holds Thanksgiving lunch and dinner
- Catholic Charities holds annual benefit dinner
- Clabber Girl honored at Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Hulk Hogan reinstated into wrestling Hall of Fame