TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Now that June has come and gone, how did it pan out?
What may be surprising is the temperatures.
We only had 3 days above average, 12 days about average, and 15 days below average.
So the month was largely about or below average.
Rainfall was a different story.
At our station, we recorded 4. 51 inches of rain.
The average is 4.14 inches.
Many of you saw more though, especially places with severe weather.
There were confirmed tornado touchdowns in Greene and Owen counties, but many of you also saw things such as straight-line winds, or microbursts.
- June Look Back
- Busy Terre Haute intersection closed through June
- Weather Pics: June 15 and 16
- US economy adds 224,000 jobs in June
- June rainfall continues to impact local farmers
- Look Back at July
- School chief promises $350M to Illinois schools by June 30
- Netflix: What is coming and leaving in June 2018
- Indiana’s June jobless rate edges higher to 3.3 percent
- American Airlines extends Max-caused cancellations to June 5