TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Now that we're into a new month, and we're starting off hot, how does the rest of the month look?
Storm Team 10 looks at something called the climate prediction center.
What that does, is it gives us a good possibility for what things could look like over the next few weeks.
While July has started off steamy, the next week, to two weeks look like we could be about average.
We also look like there could be a small chance to get some below average temperatures in here.
What about rainfall?
We are right on the line of "average" and "slightly above average".
Keep in mind, the closer we get to a specific day, the better and more accurate the forecast will be.
- July weather outlook
- 4th of July celebrations
- Linton's new superintendent starts in July
- New Life holds 4th of July Celebration
- CASA kicks off Christmas in July
- Kevin's Weather: NOT THE WEATHER
- Brazil gears up for 83rd annual 4th of July Festival
- Putin, Trump to have summit in Helsinki on July 16
- New CBD Oil Law takes effect July 1st
- Concert kicks off week long 4th of July celebration