TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - As Christmas nears, many are enjoying the lights at Deming Park in Terre Haute.
Monday night was the night to pick the best light display at Christmas in the Park.
Several local organizations made their own Christmas light displays, and judges had to decide who took home a prize.
Prizes were awarded for first through sixth place, with an honorable mention and a people's choice.
This year's first place winner was the Wabash Valley Master Gardner's.
If you haven't had a chance to check out the display for yourself, you still have time!
The lights will be up until January 1st.
- Judges pick a winner for Christmas in the Park
- Winners announced for Christmas in the Park at Deming Park
- Indiana Sheriff's Youth Ranch Truck Raffle picks a winner
- Christmas trees after Christmas
- Christmas Walk This Saturday At Fowler Park
- Christmas walk
- Oscars winners 2019: See the full list of winners
- Winner of new Jeep announced
- Trump closes in on Supreme Court pick; 3 judges top list
- Let there be light! Christmas in the Park kicks off