Photo Gallery 3 Images
GREENE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A judge is hearing arguments for a new sentence for a man convicted of murder.
The case dates all the way back to 1995.
Jerry Russell Sr. is serving a life sentence for the abduction and murder of Pam Foddrill.
Online court records show a judge granted a motion between Russell and the state on Monday.
It dismisses Russell's request for post conviction relief.
With that agreement, the judge is hearing arguments for a new sentence.
Another hearing should take place on Friday.
Russell is one of three people sentenced in the case.
- Judge to reconsider sentence for Greene County man serving life for 1995 murder
- Judge upholds local man's murder sentence
- Greene County man found guilty of murder
- Judge sentences woman in Crawford County, Illinois murder case
- Greene County murder trial on-going
- Man arrested, facing attempted murder charges in Greene County
- Man serving time for 1998 murder dies in prison
- Inmate serving life sentence a suspect in Whitey Bulger death, reports say
- Silver Alert issued for Greene County man
- Greene County man dies in mining accident