TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A judge set a new trial date for women charged in connection with a Terre Haute man's murder.
Kathleen Featherstone will go to trial on March 19th.
She'll appear for a pre-trial conference in January.
Kathleen Featherstone, her uncle Don Featherstone, and John Collins are each charged with murdering former radio personality Matt Luecking.
The murder happened in October of last year at Luecking's Village Quarter Apartment.
Don Featherstone and Collins are set for trial in March of next year.
- Judge sets new trial date for woman charged in Matt Luecking's murder
- All three suspects plead guilty in Matt Luecking murder case
- Man connected to the murder of Matt Luecking in court
- Honoring Matt Luecking's memory, one year later
- Sentencing of fourth person charged in the Matt Luecking murder is Wed afternoon
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- New trial date for man arrested on murder charge
- Man convicted in connection to Matt Luecking murder in court for probation violation
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder