JASONVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials report the boil order for Jasonville has been lifted.
That's after crews in the town worked to restore water.
On Thursday, a representative from Jasonville Utilities told News 10 they had a water main break, so they had to completely shut off the water.
Now, officials report the water is turned back on, and the boil order for customers has been lifted.
- Jasonville Boil Order Lifted
- Seelyville boil order lifted
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Fayette Township Boil Order lifted
- Jasonville residents without water, boil order to follow
- Boil order for Clay County residents lifted
- UPDATE: Boil order in Paris, Illinois lifted
- Clay City Boil Order
- Boil order lifted for Fayette Township Water customers
- UPDATE: Boil order lifted for Montezuma water customers