CRAWFORD COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - According to the Crawford County State's Attorney's Office, Jason Strawbridge was sentenced to 45 years for murder of Sandra Kendall.
Police said Kristine Phillippe, Strawbridge's girlfriend is facing a charge for First Degree Murder Accountability.
Officers were called to a home on North 25th Street in the town of Bellair. Police said both subjects were found within about half an hour.
Illinois State Police detectives are now handling the investigation.
- Jason Strawbridge sentenced to 45 years for murder
- Judge upholds local man's murder sentence
- Terre Haute man sentenced to 60 years for January 2017 murder
- Terre Haute man sentenced to 30 years for attempted murder and armed robbery charges
- After sentenced to 120 years for murder, Johnus Orr awaiting decision on appeal
- Abel recieves sentence for the murder of Chase Alianos
- Judge sentences woman in Crawford County, Illinois murder case
- Gymnastics doctor sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison
- Fennell sentencing set for Thursday; faces three years in prison
- Michael Cohen sentenced to three years in prison