VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Several local organizations came together on Thursday with a message of wellness!
Ivy Tech Community College hosted its annual Community Health and Wellness Fair. About two dozen groups set up informational booths.
People could also get some free health screenings and tests.
Organizers say health care providers from the valley can make important recommendations.
“If one of these screeners happens to see a problem that warrants immediate attention, they're going to direct them to immediate attention,” said Mike King, Media Marketing Specialist with Union Hospital.
Thursday’s opportunities for the community ranged from glucose and cholesterol testing to hearing screenings.
- Ivy Tech holds annual Community Health and Wellness Fair
- Ivy Tech hosts wellness fair; offering screenings and educational opportunities
- Ivy Tech holds career fair, pairing students with potential employers
- Annual 5K held to benefit Ivy Tech Community College
- Ivy Tech hosts annual agriculture expo
- Ivy-Tech Community College holds Express Enrollment Day
- Ivy Tech holds Express Enrollment Day
- Ivy Tech holds 15th CNC Graduation
- Ivy Tech to hold walk in registration
- Ivy Tech Community College MRI Certificate