TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) -It was graduation day Thursday for some students at Ivy Tech.
Students in the Computer Numerically Controlled Program or CNC completed their training. They demonstrated the skills they learned.
The program helps fill local jobs in the machine industry.
Those in the program say it’s been worth it.
Another training course for the program starts in May. To find out how you can get involved click here.
- Ivy Tech holds 15th CNC Graduation
- Ivy Tech holds Express Enrollment Day
- Ivy Tech to hold walk in registration
- 780 Ivy Tech students walk the stage in graduation ceremony
- Ivy Tech hosts welding competition
- Ivy-Tech Community College holds Express Enrollment Day
- Ivy Tech holds annual Community Health and Wellness Fair
- Ivy Tech holds career fair, pairing students with potential employers
- Ivy Tech hosts annual agriculture expo
- Ivy Tech's Precision Ag facility grows