TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Ivy Tech Community College is helping radiologists have a leg up in their field. That's with an MRI Certificate the college is offering.
The college says getting a certificate can help technicians advance in that industry.
News 10 spoke with one man who's going through the program. He feels it's setting him up for success when he goes to take his board exams.
Technician Nate Sanders says, "I've done other programs that were just kind of dry in material and they were also on your own time, and having this course split it up in classes that are more focused on the different components of the exam help it kind of keep you on track and hold you accountable to meeting those deadlines so you meet your goal of getting registered."
The college says all classes for the courses are online. Students from across the country are eligible to take part. Ivy Tech will help connect students with hospitals where they can complete their clinical training. The college says clinicals are part of completing the certificate.
The next round of classes starts in June. There's no enrollment cap for the online courses, but enrollment space is limited for clinical classes.
For more information about the program, contact Melanie Castle at email@example.com, or call 812-298-2376. You can also click here.
- Ivy Tech Community College MRI Certificate
- Ivy-Tech Community College holds Express Enrollment Day
- Ivy Tech hosts welding competition
- 'Save-a-Life' tour makes a stop at Ivy Tech Community College
- Ivy Tech holds annual Community Health and Wellness Fair
- Ivy Tech hosts annual agriculture expo
- Ivy Tech's Precision Ag facility grows
- Ivy Tech students receive hands-on experience
- Ivy Tech holds Express Enrollment Day