TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The countdown continues...and there are just a couple of days left before we have to spring our clocks forward.
This Sunday, Daylight Saving Time will officially go into effect.
That means everyone needs to move their clocks forward by one hour.
A couple of important reminds, the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission announced that it will allow the sale of alcoholic beverages until 4:00 a.m. on Sunday.
Also, it is the perfect time to check all of the smoke detector batteries inside your home.
- It's almost time to spring forward, Daylight Saving takes place this weekend
- Daylight Saving Time Fast Facts
- Time to fall back: Daylight Saving happens this weekend
- The Great Daylight Saving debate
- Don't forget to spring forward this weekend with time change
- Ensure smoke alarm safety with Daylight Saving Time
- Get ready to change your clocks, Daylight Saving Time happens this weekend
- Trump is cool with making Daylight Saving Time permanent but Congress needs to OK
- Clocks, smoke alarms and alcohol: What you need to know about Daylight Saving Time
- Last "Free Fishing Days" takes place this weekend