WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - It's almost time to fall back.
Next Sunday (November 3) Daylight Saving Time will end.
That means you will need to turn your clocks back one hour.
Many people do that before they head to bed on Saturday night.
It's also a good time to check the batteries in your smoke detectors and talk with family members about an action plan in case of an emergency.
- It's almost time to roll your clocks back for Daylight Saving Time
- Daylight Saving Time Fast Facts
- Time to fall back: Daylight Saving happens this weekend
- Clocks, smoke alarms and alcohol: What you need to know about Daylight Saving Time
- Get ready to change your clocks, Daylight Saving Time happens this weekend
- Ensure smoke alarm safety with Daylight Saving Time
- Illinois lawmakers consider bill to make daylight saving time permanent
- The Great Daylight Saving debate
- It's almost time to spring forward, Daylight Saving takes place this weekend
- Trump is cool with making Daylight Saving Time permanent but Congress needs to OK