TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A private investment firm has entered an agreement to buy PolyOne in Terre Haute.
SK Capital plans to take over part of PolyOne's business.
The Terre Haute location is one of 12 locations involved.
PolyOne is a world-wide company that makes materials used to make things like plastic.
SK Capital agreed to buy the locations for $775 million in cash.
The sale won't be finalized until later this month.
Until then, officials say the plants will continue to operate as normal.
- Investment firm plans to buy Terre Haute plant
- Terre Haute plant announces plans to expand production
- Volunteers plant trees for Terre Haute trail
- 100 new trees planted in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute plant eliminates 15 jobs
- Terre Haute law firm fire remains under investigation
- Electrical issues blamed for Terre Haute law firm fire
- Committee considers architecture firms for facilities plan
- Plans to build pedestrian walkway between West Terre Haute and Terre Haute move forward
- Power restored after major planned outage in North Terre Haute