TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Investigators are looking into the death of a federal prison inmate in Terre Haute.
A spokesperson for the prison said Patrick Fiametta McConnell died last week.
Staff found him unresponsive on Friday.
Emergency medical services took him to a local hospital, but he didn't survive.
He was serving a 13-year sentence on several charges, including carjacking, robbery, and drugs.
Prison officials are not releasing any other information about his death.
- Investigation into death at Terre Haute's federal prison underway
- Inmate death at Terre Haute Federal Prison investigated a homicide
- FBI investigating death at Terre Haute's federal prison
- Investigation underway for West Terre Haute fire
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute apartment fire
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute house fire
- Leaf pick-up underway in Terre Haute
- Gas pipeline upgrades underway in Terre Haute
- Death investigation underway in Sullivan County
- West Terre Haute fire under investigation