VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - The investigation continues into a homicide that left a two-year-boy dead.
LaQuinten Breeland remains behind bars as the primary suspect in the death of two-year-old Jaqreion Anderson.
On Tuesday, police were called to a home on Bowman Terrace in Vincennes to find the toddler unresponsive.
An autopsy was conducted on Wednesday, but officials are not releasing any of those details at this time.
Breeland's is Anderson's mother's boyfriend.
He was at home with other siblings when the incident happened.
- Investigation continues into a Vincennes homicide involving two-year-old
- Vincennes leaders continue work for public wifi
- Work continues on Vincennes main street project
- Vincennes road partially reopens as construction continues
- Police investigating a homicide in Greene County
- Homicide investigation underway in eastern Sullivan County
- Investigation continues for ISTEP breach
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Vincennes seeks levee certification