VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children, or CASA is always working on ways to help kids be kids.
One Wabash Valley company is helping them in that effort.
International Paper donated $1,000 to CASA.
The money will go towards CASA's 'Whoville Jubilation.'
It is a How the Grinch Stole Christmas themed party.
The donation will help CASA bring more holiday cheer to children.
The group currently serves over 1,100 kids in the Wabash Valley.
- International Paper donates $1,000 to Vigo County CASA
- International Paper Property Update
- Big donation to help Vigo County CASA
- Vigo County CASA hosts celebration
- County Looks to Lease former International Papers Property to Investors
- ISU works to help Vigo County CASA
- Donation benefits Vigo County park
- ON HOLD: International Paper rezoning request put on hold
- CASA shows off new gear after donation
- Christmas in July continues for Vigo County CASA