VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Sheriff’s Office responded to a one vehicle accident Thursday morning on Darwin Road.
Officials report the accident happened just after 9:30 a.m. on Darwin Road near South Lake Road.
When Deputies arrived the vehicle was on its side against a guard rail with two people inside. The male passenger was able to get himself out, but the female driver had to be extricated.
Officials believe the car left the road for an unknown reason, the driver overcorrected causing it to roll.
The driver had to be taken to Regional Hospital for her injuries.
- Injuries reported after one vehicle accident on Darwin Road
- Darwin Ferry Boat Swept Away
- Multiple injuries reported after two vehicle accident in front of Clay County YMCA
- Minor injuries reported after one-vehicle accident at 19th and Wabash
- No injuries reported after two vehicle accident in Parke County Monday morning
- Injuries reported after accident on State Road 163 in Parke County
- One arrested, injuries reported after accident in Jasper County
- Volunteers work to clean up Darwin Road in West Terre Haute
- 200-year-old historic Darwin Ferry to be sold
- Reckless driving leads to two vehicle accident