PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Multiple agencies are currently on scene of an accident in Parke County with injuries.
Indiana State Police reports the accident is on State Road 163 just west of U.S. 41.
The accident involved on vehicle and the female driver is suffering from serious injuries.
No word on the cause of the accident at this time.
News 10 will continue to follow this story and bring you the latest when information becomes available.
- Injuries reported after accident on State Road 163 in Parke County
- Next meeting coming up for State Road 163 bridge
- Injuries reported after one vehicle accident on Darwin Road
- Road signs up, warning of upcoming work on State Road 163 bridge
- One arrested, injuries reported after accident in Jasper County
- No injuries reported after two vehicle accident in Parke County Monday morning
- Public hearing set to discuss future of State Road 163 river bridge
- State Road 163 bridge near Clinton set to completely close for five days
- State Road 163 bridge near Clinton set to close later this month
- Residents can voice concerns at INDOT 163 Bridge meeting