VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The Vigo County Assessor will start informal hearings on property tax assessment appeals next week.
News 10 spoke with Debbie Lewis.
She told us they've processed 150 appeals.
There are no hard numbers in from Harrison Township yet.
You can help make the hearing process move faster by bringing in 'evidence of value.'
Formal hearings start after the November 6th elections.
- Informal hearings on property tax assessments to start next week
- Answers to your property tax assessment questions
- Local business hosts public meeting on property tax assessments
- What can you do if your property tax assessment seems to high?
- 'What are our actions we can take legally?' Businesses feeling the sting of Vigo County property tax assessments
- Vigo County property tax deadline nearing
- Indiana lawmakers considering property tax amnesty period
- Vigo County Property Tax deadline approaching
- Under-assessed property costing Vigo County almost $2 million in missing revenue
- Chaos marks start of Kavanaugh confirmation hearing