WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - A company has a recall out for a baby product over a suffocation risk.
Kolcraft has incline accessories with its two in one bassinets. Those accessories are being recalled.
The recall happened because fatalities were reported with other inclined sleep products.
The infants died after rolling from their back to their side or stomach.
If you have one, you should return it for a refund. Learn more here.
- Infant sleepers recalled due to suffocation risk
- Kids2 rocking sleepers recalled after five infant deaths
- Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play sleepers recalled as officials confirm over 30 infant deaths
- Fisher-Price says 10 infants have died using Rock 'n Play sleeper
- Fisher-Price issues recall for infant seats
- Infant Ibuprofen recall expanded for dosage concerns
- Dozens suffocate in 'horrifying' suspected chemical attack in Syria
- Indiana teen charged in suffocation deaths of his 2 siblings
- Kroger finds mold in water meant for infants, recall issued
- Infant ibuprofen sold at CVS, Walmart and Family Dollar recalled